TICKET BUYER HELP
If you have a question regarding your ticket purchase, the below FAQs might help you resolve your issue directly. Also we advise checking the ‘Help’ pages linked from the ticketing pages of the event you are enquiring about. If none of the below assists you then you will find our ticket buyer help contact details at the bottom of this page.
PROBLEMS PRINTING TICKETS:
- I haven’t received (or have accidentally deleted) the email to download my e-tickets
- The link in my confirmation email doesn’t work
- I cannot open or view my e-tickets
- I can see the e-ticket on screen but cannot print it or the print comes out blank
- What happens on the event day? Do I need to print my e-tickets?
- What happens if I print more than one copy of my e-ticket or a photocopy of my e-ticket is made?
- I don’t have access to a printer, can I show my e-ticket on my smartphone or tablet?
- I have purchased a car parking pass/voucher/physical item – how will that work?
- Questions or problems after making a purchase.
WHAT IS AN E-TICKET?
There are lots of benefits to e-tickets! You receive them right away, with no box office collection queues or postal delivery to wait for. You simply print them at your convenience. There is often a discount for buying online in advance and e-tickets are usually cheaper than paying to have tickets posted to you. E-tickets are scanned at the gates when you arrive at the event for quick and easy entry.
A QUICK GUIDE TO E-TICKETS
- Your e-ticket will be available for download after purchase. You will not receive a further copy in the post – the e-ticket is all you need for entry!
- Each e-ticket will be on a separate page. Please ensure you have printed ALL your e-tickets in advance of the event.
- Only one print out of each e-ticket can be used and once scanned the e-tickets are no longer valid. In the case of multi-day tickets, each ticket can be scanned only once per day – please check the wording on your ticket.
- The e-tickets are electronically validated on entry and subsequent or duplicate presentation constitutes fraudulent use.
- You must bring the e-tickets with you to the show. Please keep them safe and dry.
- To avoid delays at the gate, the e-ticket should be presented individually by the user of the e-ticket.
- The e-tickets are valid only for the day(s) shown on the e-ticket and unless stated only for one day.
WHAT DO I NEED TO RECEIVE MY E-TICKETS?
You probably already have everything you need, which is:
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
A printer – any ink-jet or laser printer (colour or black & white) with a resolution of 300 dpi or more is able to print e-tickets. Use A4 plain white paper for best results. (If you are unsure of your printer’s resolution dpi, check the printer manual.)
I HAVEN’T RECEIVED (OR HAVE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED) THE EMAIL TO DOWNLOAD MY E-TICKETS
The ticket resend link can be found at the bottom of the ticketing page on the event website as well as on the help page. Enter your email address to get the email with your tickets on sent to you again.
At the end of the transaction you will be given the opportunity to download your e-tickets. Additionally we will send you a confirmation email which contains a link to download your e-tickets. This email should arrive within 10 minutes. If the email does not appear in your inbox please check your junk or spam email folder. If you still have not received them, please contact us using the contact form below. Please do not contact the event directly as they will not be able to help.
Please ensure you have downloaded your e-tickets and printed them out before travelling to the show.
THE LINK IN MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL DOESN’T WORK
Right click on the link then copy and paste it into your Internet browser. This will take you to a page to download your e-tickets.
If you have a Tiscali email account, sometimes the download link doesn’t appear. If this is the case please click the email resend link above and choose “Only the tickets as an attachment”.
I CANNOT OPEN OR VIEW MY E-TICKETS
Our e-ticket files are in PDF format.
Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher is required to view PDF files. This is a free program available from the Adobe web site. Follow the download directions on the Adobe web site to get your copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Please check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer.
- Make sure your printer has enough memory available, try closing any unnecessary programs.
I CAN SEE THE E-TICKET ON SCREEN BUT CANNOT PRINT IT OR THE PRINT COMES OUT BLANK
You may need to update your PDF reader application. In Open Adobe Reader in top tool bar select Help -> Check for Updates…
Please check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE EVENT DAY? DO I NEED TO PRINT MY E-TICKETS?
You must bring the e-tickets with you to the event and it is your responsibility to ensure you present your ticket(s) in a form which can be scanned at the entrance to the event. For speedy entry print your tickets out at home – either black and white or colour is fine. Please keep your tickets safe and protect them from getting wet.
The tickets are valid only for the day(s) shown on the e-ticket and, unless stated, only for one day. Multi day tickets can only be scanned once per day -please be guided by the wording on your ticket.
Only one copy of each e-ticket is valid. Once the e-ticket has been scanned and used for entry it will become invalidated. Each e-ticket is electronically checked for validity on entry. Subsequent attempts to gain entry using copies of the same ticket will be rejected and constitutes fraudulent use.
Each e-ticket will be on its own separate page. This allows each person to hold and present their own ticket, speeding up entry.
Please ensure you have printed ALL your e-tickets.
If you prefer to show your e-tickets on your mobile device, please ensure you save them, or take a screen-shot before you arrive at the event as there is no guarantee that there will be roaming internet available when you get to the event site and the event cannot be held responsible if you cannot access your e-tickets at the gate.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I PRINT MORE THAN ONE COPY OF MY E-TICKET OR A PHOTOCOPY OF MY E-TICKET IS MADE?
Only the first scan of your e-ticket will allow entry. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If more than one copy were to arrive, the scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.
I DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO A PRINTER, CAN I SHOW MY E-TICKET ON MY SMARTPHONE OR TABLET?
Although we strongly suggest printing your e-tickets (perhaps using a friend’s or local printing outlet if you don’t have your own printer), it is possible to gain entry to the event by saving your e-ticket to your mobile device.
- Please ensure you save your e-ticket/s somewhere easily accessible, or take a screen-shot as there may not be roaming internet available when you get to the event site and we cannot be held responsible if you cannot access your e-tickets at the event.
- Please ensure you have adequate battery life and are ready to produce the e-ticket on your mobile device ready to be scanned as soon as you arrive at the entrance.
- Please ensure your phone screen is ready to be scanned which may mean removing any screen protector you may have on your device. NB if your screen is badly cracked or scratched this may prevent the gate staff from scanning the QR code.
E-tickets shown on a mobile device must be treated exactly as a physical ticket – we cannot be held responsible if you cannot access your e-tickets at the entrance to the event and failure to have your e-ticket ready for inspection as soon as you arrive will result in hold-ups for your party as well as other customers.
Please remember: Although you can print the same ticket you have on your mobile device, only the first one scanned at the event is the one that will be accepted for entry.
I HAVE PURCHASED A CAR PARKING PASS – HOW WILL THAT WORK?
Car parking passes will be sent by email together with your e-tickets. Depending on the the wording on the pass you may be required to display it on the windscreen. Please read the wording on the pass for details on how to use it. Car passes will be validated like the e-ticket and so can only be used once, unless the wording on the pass indicates otherwise.
I HAVE PURCHASED A VOUCHER FOR EXCHANGE ON SITE – HOW WILL THAT WORK?
The voucher works in the same way as an e-ticket – simply print it out with your tickets, take it to the exchange point specified on the voucher where it will be scanned and exchanged for your item. If you present it anywhere else (eg on the gate) it will not be accepted
I HAVE ORDERED A PHYSICAL ITEM, WHEN WILL I RECEIVE THIS?
You will receive your item(s) in one of two ways:
- If you have received a voucher for on-site collection of your item, this will be delivered by email along with your e-tickets. please take the voucher to the exchange point specified on the voucher to receive your item(s).
- If your confirmation email states that you will be sent your item(s) by post, this is the responsibility of the event organiser rather than the e-ticketing provider. If you do not receive your item(s) within the specified time frame, please refer to the event website for contact details and get in touch with them directly.
QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS AFTER MAKING A PURCHASE.
All payments are taken via debit or credit card and this is handled securely by a secure authorised service and neither the show organiser nor TICKETsrv receive your card details during the transaction. The money is received direct by your chosen event and not by TICKETsrv. Therefore your contract is direct with the event rather than with TICKETsrv. For this reason we are unable to refund tickets in any circumstances – all enquiries of this nature must be directed to the event organiser.
If none of the help above has resolved your issues then the contact form can be found at the bottom of the ticketing page on the event website as well as on the help page. Please do NOT phone the show office directly as they will be unable to assist with issues relating to delivery of e-tickets.
The above help guide is intended resolve issues directly related to the email delivery of the tickets, if your PC has a fault that is causing issues opening or printing the tickets then we are unfortunately unable to assist you and we would suggest that you seek computer hardware repair or find an alternative way of printing your e-tickets.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the busy nature of events, queries related to tickets cannot be handled at the entrance gate so please ensure they are resolved before travelling. Failure to do so is likely to result in you being required to pay for entry and wait until after the event for your query to be resolved.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only assist with online ticketing enquiries. Unfortunately we cannot post tickets, keep them for collection at the show or take payment by any other method for advance tickets via the ticket website. Any questions connected with the event itself should also be directed to the event organiser – contact details can be found on the event website.
If none of the above has helped resolve your question, please contact us: email@example.com giving details of the event you were looking to purchase tickets for and your contact details. We can assure you of a fast response to your query.